Silpi Sambardhana Scheme 2020: Government of Assam has initiated a Scheme to felicitate the artists who have contributed towards the upliftment of Art and Culture of Assam.
The Assam Government will provide an amount of Rs 50,000 each as a one-time grant to 2,000 artistes and technicians of the state.
Assam Silpi Sambardhana Yojana Eligibility/full details
- The minimum age limit of Artist should be 35 years.
- For age proof Voter ID, Pan Card, School Leaving Certificate or any other relevant documents from Govt will be accepted.
- Certificates relating to their performances from competent authority may be attached to their application forms. District State and National level certificate holders will be preferred.
- Newspaper cutting regarding the achievement of the artist may be submitted.
- Annual Income of the Artist should be less than Rs. 5.00 Lakh.
- Bank account details, Pan Card, Income Certificate, age proof are the necessary documents to be furnished with the application form.
Artist pensioners and persons who have already been qualified for ex-gratia are not eligible.
- The final list of artists receiving ex-gratia GIA will be published in Local Dailies.
- Rs. 50,000/-as one time GIA will be provided to the selected artist along with a certificate.
- Recommendation from Local MLA/MPof the concemedLAC/HP required
- Forms should be submitted to the Directorate of Cultural Affairs. Rabindra Bhawan, ambari, Guwahati
How to apply Silpi Sambardhana Scheme Assam 2020
Application forms may be collected from Cultural Centres un Govt of Assam, Directorate of Cultural Affairs, Assam, Rabindra Bhawan, Guwahati-1 and www.directorculrure.assam.gov.in
The application forms should be submitted on or before
12 February 17 February 2020