Assam Aapunar Apun Ghar Yojana 2020
Apun Ghar Home Loan Scheme Assam has been launched by Sarbananda Sonowal to provide home loan for Every permanent resident of Assam. Applicants can apply online through the official website of government finance.assam.gov.in.
Under this Scheme, the Assam government will provide home loan to Every permanent resident of Assam a subsidy of up to Rs 2.5 lakh on home loans till Rs 40 lakh. Under Apun Ghar Scheme Assam employees will get a loan minimum Rs. 5 Lacs and up to Rs. 40 lakh
|Rs 5.00 lakh – 10.00 lakh
|Rs 1.00 lakh
|Rs 10.00 lakh – 20.00 lakh
|Rs 1.50 lakh
|Rs 20.00 lakh – 30.00 lakh
|Rs 2.00 lakh
|Rs 30.00 lakh – 40.00 lakh
|Rs 2.50 lakh
- pradhan mantri suraksha bima yojana in hindi | प्रधान मंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना |महीने 1 रुपए यानि साल में 12 रुपए प्रदान करके २ लाख की बीमा
Salient features of the scheme
- All permanent residents of Assam with a Composite Family Income of less than Rs. 20 lacs shall be able to avail benefit from this historic scheme.
- under the scheme, loan amount between Rs. 5 to 10 Lacs shall receive an Interest Subsidy of Rs. 1 Lac
- Loan amount between Rs. 10 to 20 Lacs shall receive an Interest Subsidy of Rs. 1.5 Lacs.
- Loan amount between Rs. 20 to 30 Lacs shall receive an Interest Subsidy of Rs. 2 Lacs
- Loan amount between Rs. 30 to 40 Lacs shall receive an Interest Subsidy of Rs. 2.5 Lacs.
- Loan beyond the amount of Rs. 40 lacs shall not be able to avail benefits of the scheme
- Housing Loans from Scheduled Commercial Banks, Regional Rural Banks and Assam Cooperative Apex Bank within the state, notified & recognized by Reserve Bank of India and with loan sanctioned on or after 1 April 2019 till 31 * March 2020 shall be able to avail benefit from the scheme.
- housing loan amount of minimum Rs. 5 Lacs must be sanctioned to avail benefit from the scheme
- Government of Assam will directly transfer the subsidy to the banks.
- Beneficiary or any member of the beneficiary’s composite family who have already availed benefit under “Apon Ghar scheme are not eligible for availing benefits under this scheme
- Applicants can apply for the scheme with ease by accessing the below-mentioned website and filling up an online application form
Apun Ghar Home Loan Scheme Application Form Download
Step1 – Applicants have to visit at official website finance.assam.gov.in.
Step2 – Click on “Schemes & Project” link.
Step3 – Now click on “Apun Ghar” link
Step4 – Click on the “Application Form For Home Loan” link.
Step5 – Apun Ghar Loan Application Form will appear on the screen.
Step6 – fill-up the form carefully and submit
Apply Online: Click Here